Friday, June 22, 2007



So I got to go out and do a little golfing this week, and I got to say its good to finally have summer here. I got to thinking while I was out on the course, we all need to get together and play (everyone is invited). I know allot of you are a long ways away and its not realistic but the ones that are interested let me know and I will set it up. Maybe if we are lucky we can talk the parents into letting us use there backyard for a barbecue afterwards. We did this a few years back with Becky and Ken and it was a blast so I say lets do it again. Stop talking about it and do it, my days of a free man are almost over so I need to get in a lot of playing this summer. Love ya all tonz, Jared

6 comments:

Brandon said...

Sign me up! I'll bring the chips.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea, we need to spread the word. Maybe some can come early and help clean my house (jk (just kidding - not jared and kayleen)) then we can have a BBQ here.

Anonymous said...

I will help clean mommaaaa, if you will host the BBQ.

catherine said...

Hey Roy got a new club for Father's Day and he's revvved up. I have no idea if he's good or not, but I assume that never matters. I wish Pat were somewhere on the continent, cause he's the one that lovesssss the game. By the way - you look good out there.

Anonymous said...

We say "YES" let's do it! If you'll let us know the date (or possible dates) we'll plan on it! I'll even bring the olives for the barbeque. Love you guys and would love to see you! Becky & Ken

Anonymous said...

I would love to come to a BBQ, we could caravan with Ken & Becky, if they would so allow.