Friday, June 08, 2007

We had a doctor appointment today. We got to here the heart beat, that’s the coolest sound I’ve ever heard. He said that it sounds really strong and healthy. The baby is very active we could here it moving around and kept losing it on the Doppler. We get to go back on the 2nd of July and find out if it’s a Boy or Girl. We want to get everyone’s guess, then I can get a tally them up to add then to the baby’s scrapbook.

7 comments:

Dad said...

Put me down for a girl. Maybe that way they will try again for a boy, that will give me two grandkids.

Anonymous said...

Me and the Chinese Calendar think it's going to be a boy.

Anonymous said...

My guess is that the red headed, blue eyed little Streator will be a BOY

Anonymous said...

My vote is a girl...that will keep that soft side of Jared fine tuned! I love that you are blogging...it makes it easier for me to eaves drop on you guys.

Love you!

Brandon said...

I'm going to say...Girl. For two reasons: J&K are SO sure that it will be a boy, and the only reason why boys should come first is to protect their little sisters. I think that if we do end up with a she, she will be quite well of with her dad, two grandpas, and three uncles.

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Becky thinks she may be a girl (but I always guess wrong so we'll probably get a wonderful little boy!) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Kim thinks it will be a big, bouncing, beautiful.......