Sunday, June 10, 2007

So here it is the first pic on the new blog.
We hope to here from you all soon, Love Jared and Kayleen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have got a gorgeous wife, you are one lucky man my friend.

angie said...

You guys are too cute! Next I want the picture documenting Jared's beard and Kaylene's growing belly. I am so happy about your new blog! Hooray!

angie said...

Kayleen, I totally spelled your name wrong - let the record show - I am the worst speller of all times!

Anonymous said...

That Streator family is to funny. A BLOG!! What the heck is a blog, I ask. Now I see how much fun it can be. I love this. What a neat way to stay updated with family members. I guess I had better get with it. Anyway, it was fun spending some time at Jared and Kayleens this week. It's fun to see her belly grow, but darn it, mine is still bigger. Nana (aka Kristen)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! So tell me what the photographer said to make you smile so beautifully.

catherine said...

Hurray! Hurray! I'm delighted you started a blog. And delighted you are both sooo fun and adorable to be with - sorry Jared, I don't know if adorable is a good word for a man - but the two of you together - mmmm...adorable!