Monday, June 18, 2007


At 4 1/2 inches long (head to bottom) and 3 1/2 ounces, the baby is the size of an avocado. In the next three weeks, she/he will go through a tremendous growth spurt, doubling her weight and adding inches to her length. The patterning of her scalp has begun, though her hair isn't recognizable yet. Although closed, her eyes are moving (slowly).
So I have been keeping track of the baby's progress but it is starting to get a little gross, and the pictures are a little to vivid. Love ya all tonz, Jared & Kayleen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unrelated:
Who is posting what?? Everything says Jared & Kayleen, is there a way that you can post separately, so that I can tell who's who?

Anonymous said...

It keeps saying "her".
Do you think that is a sign?

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE PESKY ONE, DONT MAKE ME SCREAN COMMENTS.

Anonymous said...

grandma jean:
'her' is in reference to the baby. Just so you know. No need to screen, we're all friends here. =]

Anonymous said...

I have discovered the identity of the pesky one, its your kid (BJ) Grandma Jean. You raised him

catherine said...

Hey- on another point - i Love avocados- so I guess I love your baby at this stage!