Sunday, June 17, 2007





So we got up this morning and got ready for the day, after Kayleen got out of the shower she tried on
a bunch of different shirts. I know most of you think, shes a women its in her nature. The reason she
tried on so many cloths was because she said "everything I own makes me look fat, I want to look
pregnant". So being the problem solving guy I am I came up with a solution so everyone would know
she is pregnant not "fat". I wonder if she will wear it all day, I guess we will find out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonder - you made me laugh out loud

Brandon said...

Jared, you're too funny. I want to know where you got that cute little piece of paper? I suspect Kayleen's help...

Anonymous said...

I love the creativity! ...and Kayleen your expression is priceless!

catherine said...

PRiceless!!! the real problem comes not when you are really pregnant and appear to be what? Pregnant-fat/ pregnant-fat....
It's when you aren't pregnant and you get asked "when's the baby due?" - that's miserable.