Saturday, June 16, 2007

Here are a few pictures from the place known as Streator Paradise (Sunten).




My dad and I in A heated race of course as you can see dad won...



Trying to ride a kayak behind the boat is not as easy as it looks..



Here I am making a fool of myself acting like I can still ski



This is my dad giving me a few tips (after falling)



And of course the beautiful mother to be (and my moms butt sorry mom LOL)

5 comments:

Brandon said...

I took that picture! Does that mean you have to pay me to use it?

Anonymous said...

Great to see the mighty Streators in action. btw Jared, I too think that advice is sometimes better after falling....

Thanks for the photo's!

catherine said...

What do you mean? I saw you and you can FOR SURE ski!!!!!
But the new sport of kayak pull, I don't think your so hot at.

Anonymous said...

It was only My first time Catherine give me a little time and I will be tearing it up... Its so good to hear from you Love ya tonz, Jared

Anonymous said...

Good post.