Well here it is the news the Streator family has been waiting for what seems like forever.
Kayleen and I went to the Doctor today and found out the new addition to are family will be
a GIRL.... We couldnt be happier and the even better news is everything is going great
no problems of any kind.
So the results are in and I guess Roy you will get your way, the softer side of me will need
to be refined a little (hope I can). Well I better get back to watching Kayleen,I bet she has allready
broke the bank buying cloths she has had a hard time waiting to find out.
Love ya all tonz, Jared




7 comments:
Congratulations Kayleen and Jared!! I'm so excited for your little girl to join the family. I'm gonna be an uncle!!
congrats! i'm so excited! a girl!
Congratulations! Many fine families start with a girl! I can't wait to hear the list of names for the soon-to-be-introduced beauty!
Hurray!
Let the shopping begin.
I am so excited for you both!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear names and such! love ya!
emily and josh
I am so excited for you guys, congrats. I can wait to meet the little gal, how long do I have left?
Kim (+=
Wow-oh-wow-oh-wow!!!!
I think a baby girl is super duper
scrumdiddlyumptious!!!
Congrats - you two!!!!
Post a Comment