This is my other job...
Add to My Profile More Videos
Take 2
Add to My Profile More Videos
Hi all!! This is Brandon doing a bit of guest blogging. Jared asked if I would put these videos on, so here you have it. This is what happens when Jared and I get together; generally we end up having a lot of fun and laughs, coupled with a high chance of one of us gettting hurt or caught doing something we shouldn't. Boys will be boys, right? Surprisingly, I didn't actually end up cracking my head open on that nice clean slippery floor despite the fact that my little ride was pretty much a death wish. All in all, that was a good day's work for the two of us.
3 comments:
Impressive Talent! Have you thought about what you could do with a cement mixer? Did the floor ever get taken care of? Jared sure has a talented camera eye....(and he sure sounds a lot like Jay).
Take Care!
Take 1 you really flew, Brandon! So, I want to know, did you get dizzy?
Love the movies and the laughs!
Soooooo fun!!!! i remember my childhood friends buffer and one Saturday trying to help her through with her chores early, I decided to buff...and...crashed it into the wall and took some of the bottome molding off! I swore off buffers from then on. Some of us have learned to know our limits
Post a Comment