Friday, November 02, 2007

Tag

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player tags six people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

Heather tagged me so I give it a go, thanks Heather.

1. Well with the recent holiday I’ll go with a fear. I have many just ask Jared but one that I’m not sure he even knows about it the I’m scared of ET, ya that nice little alien that likes M&M’s. Ever since I was little I thought that he lived under my bed and it freaked me out. At this point I know that he doesn’t live under my bed (there wouldn’t be enough room) but I still don’t like him.

2. I’m also totally afraid of moths I know they don’t do anything, I don’t think they can even bit. This goes back to the one and only time that I want to Girl’s Camp with a friend. The cabin would fill with like 100 moths at night and two of this girls told us that it we messed up their “art work” on the floor they would put moths up our nose. I also remember that Kyle had one in his ear when I was younger and have never gotten over it.

3. I would guess that most of you know this, I don’t like chocolate. If I eat it there has to be something else with it, peanut M&M, Snickers, peanut butter cup, usually the fun size is enough. If I do eat plain chocolate it’s like two bits. I never eat chocolate cake or ice cream I’d rather go without.

4. I love Disney sound tracks, I have always liked them, but now that I work with kids they have grown on me even more. My very favorite is “Let’s get down to business” from Mulan.

5. I love to wrap gifts, I’m not real good at it, but I find it relaxing. As of today Nov 1, all of the Christmas gifts I have are wrapped, and have been for two weeks. If you saw my stash of wrapping supplies you’d know that I must enjoy it.

6. So most women love to shop, as do I but I love to bargain hunt even more. There is just something about getting a great deal that makes me so happy. This includes warehouse sale, yard sales and clearance bins. I’m not afraid to dive in and dig for whatever I’m after. This means that I put a little more work into the purchases I make by finding the sale, and what ever it takes from there.


Now I get to tag: Brandon, Sarah, Angie, Catherine

2 comments:

catherine said...

My kids were totally freaked out by E. T. also. I LOVE disney tracks. But I hate shopping period. And the moth thing made me really feel yuckkkkk. Thanks for tagging me, I'll get to it.

Anonymous said...

Kayleen! so fun to hear your secret fears....did Halloween prompt those confessions?