Wednesday, November 28, 2007



More Pictures!! Makinley's first night is finally over. Dad was happy that his little girl slept all night long, but Mom had another story. Makinley came to us last night at 9:47, weighing in at 8lbs, 2 oz, and 20 inches long. FYI: you can click on the pictures below to stop, move forward, or move backward. Enjoy!

8 comments:

angie said...

i love the picture with her knees up high! just love these pictures!

catherine said...

I could look at these all day. Grandma and the bow! Brandon the proud uncle. Dad holding a finger. And the hug for mom.....way to go Kayleen, she's here!!!

Anonymous said...

You both (rather all of you) should be so proud... You have a beautiful daughter, granddaughter, and niece. so very peaceful with so much to look forward to. It doesn't get much better only lots more fun. love you all...

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, she's so beautiful! What a wonderful family! Good job Jared and Kayleen. Ken says he is jealous of all of Makinley's hair and we both have decided that if you don't want her, we'll take her! Yeah, right huh? Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable, I'll have to make a trip up to Logan to visit with her myself.

For now said...

I couldn't tell, does she have a little dimple? I love the bow!

Anonymous said...

Ok I know it is weird to post a comment on my own Blog, but wow I finally did something right. That is one cute little girl. Thanks little Bro for taking care of the Blog, you did such a good job you can keep doing it.. Thanks so much for everyones wonderful comments we love you all tons. Jared

Heather said...

Okay, we're ready for more cute pictures! Is she crawling yet?!? We love you guys!