Her room is gorgeous!! How the ideas come into your head are amazing, very artsy yet down to earth at the same time...I love it!
It makes it all so much more real - I can't wait.
I love it. I can't wait to see her and snuggle and kiss her.
Nice Job Jared! And who picked out the colors and made the plan? I admire such talent.
A little girls dream, for sure!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Her room is gorgeous!! How the ideas come into your head are amazing, very artsy yet down to earth at the same time...I love it!
It makes it all so much more real - I can't wait.
I love it. I can't wait to see her and snuggle and kiss her.
Nice Job Jared! And who picked out the colors and made the plan? I admire such talent.
A little girls dream, for sure!!!
Post a Comment