Makinley Rose Streator joined Jared and Kayleen on November 27, 2007. Mom and baby (Jared too) are doing very well. While mom and dad are tending to their new baby, I (Uncle B!) decided to take over their blog to show off their little Kinley. These are just a few of the pictures we snapped when Jared snuck us in to meet her, along with some of her new nursery. We'll post more soon.
14 comments:
...The whole Kinley thing isn't standard issue. It just sorta made its way out. I think we may want to stick with Makinley until further notice.
I'm an Uncle!! Woo!!
Congratulations proud mama and papa. I am so excited and can't wait to meet her. Maybe you'll come to the Christmas Party on Saturday to show her off. Hint, hint.
Love you guys
CUTE! Congrats Jared and Kayleen! Everyone looks so happy in these pictures! I love it! I can't wait to see Makinley for real soon... oh and good job posting, B. Props to you!
Wow, Wow, Wow!!!
So excited for you guys!! We'll try to make it up to visit you guys soon but not too soon so you can have a break from all the family. You two did wonderful and she is so beautiful!
Is that red hair I see?? Is that curly hair I see?? Is that hair I see??
She is a beauty!! Keep Her! Congratulations to you two. You are awesome to the max.
Nice job B on the coup of the website...keep them coming. Loved seeing the family gathered 'round.
She's beautiful. Congrats guys.
Tell Grandma and Grandpa Streator I said welcome to the old folks club.
Good job on the picutres B.
Uncle Walt
she is just the cutest thing - give her lots of kisses from this side of the fam!
congrats and more congrats!
she is sooo cute congats.
I'll be in S.L.C. ON friday.
love aunt kathy.
Welcome MaKinley!!! you are gorgeous. Love the hair and face and cheeks and everything. I can't wait to go shopping. Love, love, love you guys
Wow. she is so beautiful. Hope all is going weell. Love, Malea and family.
Great looking new Streator Babe, Makinley. Congrats, I'm thrilled for the new parents Jared and sweet, new Mom. Loved seeing the pictures, thank you Brando.What a sweet new spirit to join your family directly from heaven.Love from Great Aunt Ethel Black
!!!! she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations you guys!
I found your blog! She's so cute! Did you ever get the package I sent? Hope everything is great! I'm redoing my blog, but it will be at http://pandkallred.blogspot.com
Post a Comment