
So we started working on the baby's room. I picked Pink paint as you can see Jared Loves it. What a sweetheart he used it any way, commenting with every stroke.

We did have a little fun with pink paint.

So here it is our Pink and White room. The bottom will be white bead board. And we're getting new carpet. Her bedding is pink and green. I can't wait to get the whole room set up. So that's mostly all we been doing with our free time.
6 comments:
AAAAAHHH!!! It's sooooo cute! Love it! Love it!! Love it!!! Now if Jared could only convince Matt that pink isn't so bad... Still want to see some belly pics of you!!!
In responce to Heathers comment, pink is so bad run Matt,
You guys are great - I too request more pictures.
Love the progress! Make sure there are one or two rocking chairs as all babies and parents need rocking! I also advise a good selection of music. Country and Classical to keep her as balanced as you guys are! Thanks for the update!
I'm so excited!! She could be here in a month! Are ya ready? Love you guys, keep the posts coming.
This is fantastic! Although I'm not really a pink person (just a nod to Jared) - but, totally support your use of pink. But mostly I love a hubby that let's a wife have her own way every now and then. Can't wait for the grand event.
Post a Comment