
As requested, here is the latest picture of my tummy. I’m twenty four week or six months along here. Things are going really well, I feel great. I feel her kicking a ton, she is her fathers child, active as can be. Her favorite things to do are turn circles and use mommy’s bladder as trampoline.
9 comments:
I loved the bladder thing. Cute picture - was this in Oregon at your family reunion? Love ya
what a cute belly! love it!
Kayleen!!! You are so adorable! And so tiny! You lucky thing--you look great!!!
Love,
Heather
You look fantabulous absolutely glowing
What a gorgeous woman, man her husband is a lucky man....
what a cute tummy!!! do you get people wanting to touch it all the time, like total strangers? it always happened to me - it's like when your pregnant your tummy is public property.
Hey
Congrats on Everything We are so Happy for you.
Love, Malea, Isaac, and kids.
Keep in touch
im-johnson4@comcast.net
Kayleen! You're my favorite pregnant sister! We should go to lunch again soon.
You have some loyal fans out here who want to see more pictures of Kayleen's belly!!!!!!
Love,
Heather
www.thekearls.com
Post a Comment