Well that last part of the year came and went faster than I could keep up with. I'm ready for a new one and ready to make a few changes, the one that affects you is that I want to post something no matter how small every week. So to start off here are a few pictures for the last couple months. Sorry for the photo over load.
Kinley turned three but I can't find the pictures anywhere, I'll post them when I do.
Addi's 5 month pictures
We had our 2nd annual Gingerbread house contest.
6 comments:
love the pictures!!! So stinkin cute :)
Your girls are so cute and getting so big! You look gorgeous too! Mimi only like rolling from her back to her belly. She stops herself from rolling the other way because i think she feels out of control maybe. I'm very excited about you blogging more! I need to too. The holidays are just too much to keep up with blogging these days.
So cute, Kayleen! They are both beautiful! :)
NEVER apologize for "picture overload"! What a wonderful treat!!! Love you all - A. Becky
Muito legal Ai galera aproveitando a oportunidade tenho um blog http://generationironman.blogspot.com.br/ aqui você encontra tudo o que você precisa saber sobre musculação assine nosso blog e confira
love the pictures!!!
goldenslot mobile
GCLUB
Post a Comment