Friday, January 28, 2011

Addi is Seven months old, She's so much fun she loves to sit up and has to be part of whatever is going on. She started eating food just cereal and puffs at this point but she really loves them both.





Both girls are in the Labs at USU or "school" as we call it. This was the first week that they both go. They really seem to like it. It's been an adjustment I have to have Kinley there at eight thirty; We're not really morning people, but we'll get there. So here is the over view of our schedule. Mondays I have boot camp at 5:30- 6:30 am , yes I said am. Then I get to come home and work before the girls get up. (That's the easy day) Tuesdays Kinley has school from 8:30 -11:00. Addi goes from 1:15-2:15. Wednesdays boot camp, Kinley school, and Addi school. Thursdays school for both girls. Friday is boot camp and Kinley school. I'm not complaining I'm very excited to do it all, I'm just saying that if you can't reach me, it's not you.

These are their pictures from their first days, Kinley picked out her own new dress at the store for the first day.




Tonight was Jareds last night on the off shift, Ya hoo!!!!!! we're so over joyed to get to be a normal family again. The girls will love getting to spend time with or even just see him again. In honor of it The girls and I had a special "Girls" night. We went and got dinner Rumbi, then went to Twizl Berry for "ice cream" frozen yogurts. You get your own Kinley loved that. We brought it home and had pick nic while we watch a movie. Man I love those girls!!









3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, that Girl's Night sounds so fun! I'm glad you fit it in. We're thrilled that Jared will be back on days.

Michelle said...

That picture of Kinley made me laugh, she is such a ham! Love them! Love you!!

Kiersten Allred said...

Your girls are getting so big. So cute! I saw your comment and here's where I learned how to make one of the flower bows. http://kindawonderful.typepad.com/pink_paper_peppermints/2008/06/rounded-petal-fabric-flowers-31-crafty-flowers-in-31-days--day-23.html