Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not much to post about.

We're still working on potty training, but I'm getting to the end of my rope. Kinley can goes days with out an accident then we'll have three in one days, most of which are in front of the potty. She just wont stop playing to go, Any suggestions Help Please!!!

Addi is growing like a week she just out grew her 3-6 month cloths in about a month. I only had to wash them once before she couldn't wear them. I think she'll be in 12m about the time she turns six months. At her four month well check everything was great, she's off the charts for weight and height. She's really close to rolling over, and talks all the time.

My tomato's finally came in, about a week before it started to free here. So I picked the green ones to let them ripen in the house. I made one batch of salsa but it didn't go very well, I wasn't able to can them the same time a made it before they went bad. When I went to heat it before canning it I burned on pot, but didn't know it until after I'd already canned and processed one set. I think by the time all the tomato's are done I'll have enough to do three of four batches so we'll give it another go.

I can't remember if I post that Jared is working days. It's wonderful!!!! After ten years of the off shifts we get to spend time together like a normal family. Kinley loves getting to give her daddy a hug and kiss goodnight.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope everyone in your house feels better so very soon. We're looking forward to watching your girls, so let us know.

Unknown said...

She'll get it :) It's fun to get a new post to read, see you soon