Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kinley just came down stairs and said mom come look at this, generally that means a BIG mess, I go up to find her without any pants looking in the potty, she turns to me and says look what I did....

She pooped in the potty all by herself. She didn't even tell me she needed to go. I can't believe what a big her she is tuning into.

I just had to share my proud mommy moment. Thanks

5 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Wow - that was fast, what a smart girl.

Brandon said...

Way to go!! Literally, I suppose.

Heather said...

It sounds like she has got it down. Great news!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Charlie LOVES getting his photo taken so i took a photo of him and his ...ahem..toilet...when he first pooped. I know...it's gross, and crazy. It's not like i'm going to show it to anyone. I was just showing to him how proud i was.
She's such a doll! We have to stop being slackers and hang out already.