I know it's been a long time, I wish I had a good reason, other than summer, But I really don't. So here is the recap of the last few months.
Kinley and her Daddy went to Joe's Valley camping for seven days before Addi and I came up she has so much fun. She didn't want to leave she kept say "Let's stay for two weeks." Which to her is a life time.






I plated a Salsa Garden this year my first ever. I didn't really know what I was doing so i planted three pepper plants and 25 tomatos, hoping that would give me enough, for all of you that said i'd have tomatos coming out my ears heres a picture of what I've got so far.

A grand total of TWO!!! One for each ear.
The girls and I got to go to the zoo, Kinley had tons of fun.


Enjoying the last few days of summer.

2 comments:
What great pictures - Addi is growing way to fast. Beautiful girls!
I love your posts!!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. Oh, and it's a real comfort to know we're not the only ones that have issues with growing a garden : ). Love you. A. Becky
Post a Comment