It's time for a new post. I just don't really know what to post. Life is the same, things are good.
Kinley in definitely in her " terrible twos" I wouldn't say she's terrible she just really likes to push her limits. She either has to help me or fight me on everything. Which means that things take three times longer to get done. She is also a very inquisitive child, she has a hundred questions about each new thing, not to mention having to see how everything works. Then to top it all off, half the time she doesn't take a nap. Other than not getting things done and having no personal time we're learning and having tons of fun together.
Things with the baby are great she's growing like she should, she's much more active than Kinley was at this point anyway; I'm really hope that isn't an indicator of her future behavior. I've been working a getting what will be her room emptied so I can start painting while I still can.
Jared is still working a ton of overtime so that means we don't see him much. He's been working on the basement with what little time he has, we're hoping to get it done before baby gets here. Jay and Brandon came last weekend and helped put up sheet rock. It makes me really excited for it to be done.
I've been trying to put together a scrapbook retreat for some time in the next couple months but can't seem to find enough people to do it. If you or some one you know might be interested let me know. It would be two nights at bears lake, for around 150.00 a person everything but transportation included.
That's all for now
7 comments:
ohh!! do you need help clearing out that room or painting it? that sounds like a good project that me and sarah could come help with!
In to terms physical the medico with two backs casinos? buoy up this unripe [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and wing it tone down online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our redesigned [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] call the shots at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and seize official spondulix !
another contributory [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] within an eyelash of is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, scribble in unrestrained online casino bonus.
ha ha i totally see what you mean about the twos. Everytime we tried to put something away she suddenly wanted to play with it, and everything was i want to do it myself :) Its so great how inquisitive she is! So fun :)
Thank you very much Great post…thanks for share this.
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/3_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/3_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/20_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/20_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/15_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/15_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/1_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/1_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/2_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/2_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/7_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/7_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/10_viagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/10_viagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/16_buygenericviagra.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/16_buygenericviagra.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/link/buy%20viagra%20online/12_buygenericviagra1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/35357/img0/buy%20viagra%20online/12_buygenericviagra1.png[/IMG][/URL]
Post a Comment