Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!



Kinley and I made cookies, it was really fun. We had a few different things to put on them and a couple different colors of frosting. I put the frosting in bags for her so she could squeeze in on, only she didn't understand that you need to move the bag around so you do not get nice big piles. And every cookie had to have some of each decoration. When we finished i gave her one to eat and she licked the frosting off and ask for more frosting.
















  1. Notice the piles?



3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute, and so fun!! Which one is mine?? love you

Jared & Kayleen said...

The one that is front and center is yours, tons of every kind of sprinkle, because you sprinkle her with every kind of love.

Shay Lee said...

I absolutely love her squiggle piles. They are beautiful!