I know I know it's been way to long. A lot has happened so I try and post a little about everything. I'm hoping to get it updated before baby sis gets here. That's what we've been calling her because we can't pick a name, we're hoping that when we see her we'll know.
Kinley and her puppy Izzy
She help answer my phone, so I lost everyones numbers, call or text me so I have yours please.
She got to help her daddy fix his bike for their sand dunes trip.
Our cute new sister In-law to be graduated. Great Job Whitney!!
Kinley and her puppy Izzy
Aunt Chelle sent Kinley a Package for spring time. She thought that was wonderful.
Easter was tons of fun this year, she loved every part of it.
At the big egg hunt.
We did a small one with one of Kinley's friend they seem to really enjoy it.
Her Easter dress/ picture
She help answer my phone, so I lost everyones numbers, call or text me so I have yours please.
She got to help her daddy fix his bike for their sand dunes trip.
Baby animal days, the bigger the animal the better she did with it.
Our cute new sister In-law to be graduated. Great Job Whitney!!
Sorry, this is the best picture I got
The latest belly shot 34 weeks and huge I know
Working on sissy's room Kinley loves to help
7 comments:
cute room kayleen!! you always have such great style :) look at the prego belly! Good work :)
Kinley is getting sooo tall and big. She's beautiful!! Wait, is Jared's brother getting married?!
This was such a great post, thank you!! I can't wait to see you guys! Love you
Kayleen I miss you so much and this blog just makes me miss you more. When are you coming down? When do I get to see you? You're adorable, love ya.
I'm so glad you posted! I was totally thinking about you today! you look gorgeous, as always! Can't wait for that little girl to get here! Kinley is so big and beautiful! Love you guys!!
Kayleen those are the cutest pictures ever!! My favorite is the one with kinley hugging the little lamb! Oh my gosh so fun :)
She is such a doll!
Your baby room looks so cute! I'm jealous. :)
I miss you! We HAVE to do something soon! Did you say you were being induced or just waiting? i can't remember. Anyway i hope you're doing okay. We should have a picnic. Decide on a day.
I LOVE the room! We still come to Logan every couple of months to get our hair done (I just can't part with my stylist) so when we're up next I'll have to come visit and hopefully you'll have your new little sweetie.
Post a Comment