Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Preview

Kinley and I went to a Halloween Party the other night She was a little kitten and I was Larry the Cable Guy.






7 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

How cute you guys are. I love that Kinley has one of Brandon's chicks on her.

Kjerstin said...

She is so stinkin cute! And I think you look much better than the actual Larry. Cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

You are both so adorable (well, maybe "Larry" could be a bit cuter). Hope all is well with you all! Love A. Becky

Anonymous said...

Okay, I can't believe more people haven't commented on how darling you both are!!! How about a picture for old Aunt Becky? And what was Jared's costume? Did McKinley get to go trick or treating or is she waiting until next year? Best and my love! A. Becky

Shay Lee said...

That is probably the cutest kitten I've seen. Thanks for coming girls. It was fun!!

The Nelsons said...

You did such a good job at bunko!! just wanted you to know that everything was so cute! You are awesome!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

She is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting.