Tomorrow Kinley turns ONE! I can't even believe it's been a year since she joined our world. She has brought so many wonderful blessing to us. She has made this last year one of the most amazingly happy ones of my life. I have enjoyed every moment of it, yes even the ones when I was up in the middle of the night. I do look forward to those stopping now that she's a little old hopeully she'll start to sleep throught the night. I can't comprehend how someone can change so much in so little time. Kinley is taking steps all over the place and is really close to walking, she even say's a few words. When you ask her "what does a dog say?" she respond with ARFF, this is also her word for any thing with fur. Sometimes if you catch her in a good mood she'll say please when she wants something. She thinks every thing is a phone. We're working one how old are you, sometime she'll hold up one fingure. Anyway here are a few pictures from the last couple months.

4 comments:
Ok Seriously, she is toooo cute!!!
Happy Birthday McKinley!!! You are so precious and such a blessing. With love and kisses from your Great A. Becky
I can't believe she's already a year old!! It can't be, she's growing up way too fast!
Kayleen! She is adorable! How are you?
Post a Comment