Saturday, September 27, 2008

Here are some of Kinley's nine month pictures, Yes I know that she's ten months today, But I just picked them up this week and wanted to share.



12 comments:

angie said...

these are so adorable! the dress that almost looks like tulip petals - sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, she has gotten so much bigger from the last time I saw her. She is a doll!!

Shay Lee said...

I'm sorry, I can't vote. I do think she is so so so so so so cute, but of course I'm also a mommy which makes my baby the cutest of all. Ha ha. But seriously, she is adorable!! Play date?

Sarah Jean said...

It is hard to believe she is this old alread. She has just blossomed so much this last month. We love you so much Kinley.

Codi ;) said...

I love that dress where did you get it? She is getting so big..you guys need to come visit!

Jared & Kayleen said...

Thanks for all the great comment. My grandma made the dress for her. It reminds me of a fairy when she wear's it.

Cassie said...

She is so dang cute! when are you coming down next?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is just adorable!!! Good work you guys! Love Aunt B

Kjerstin said...

So cute. I can't believe how time flies! I love the pictures!

The Wright's said...

She is so fetchin cute I cant believe how big she is getting! SHE IS A DOLL. So we need to get together for lunch our something one of these days. I am excited for bunko its on the 24th right my sis is playing I gave her your # so let me know if she calls you talk to you later

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!! I love that red hair, I really hope that my next baby is a red head. Well I hope that all is well!!!

Jared and Jessica said...

she is adorable!!! it was fun to see you at the card party! you and your fam should come down on the 24th to callie's halloween party!!