Thursday, September 11, 2008

I know, I know, My mind just hasn't been on the blog. I'm really going to work on it, The Goal: Once a week something new. So for now new pictures. Here we go

Sun bathing at the dunes, okay avoiding the sun but still having fun and looking good

Swimming at home with mommy

Happy 4th & 24th of july. At least we get pictures for one of them

Finally learning to crawl

Swinging at joe's valley. Notice the cute outfit daddy got me, yes it's camo and not pink

Swimming at the pool with daddy after lessons, she even went under the water


Nine monthes old

4 comments:

Kjerstin said...

I love it! She is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!!

Sarah Jean said...

wonderful pictures - I love them all.

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness! She is so cute....I cant believe how long her hair is...where did she get that from? My kids just cannot grow hair...Jordan still has his baby hair and it wont grow for anything...So jealous

Michelle said...

I NEED that one with her and the flag! Its so great, she is so great!! love you guys