Friday, July 11, 2008


So as some of you may know that my brother Kyle has in an accident. He's doing well now and came home today. It's been a long two week but things are looking up. We're all just trying to get ready for the long road ahead. We wont know the extent of his leg injuries for two months and it will be nine before we know what brian damage there is. So far it is hopeful though. I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prays. I'll do my best to give an up date as things go along. Other than that things are good Kinley say's "Mama" now it's the cutest sound. Now we're working in Dada.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Im so glad to hear he is doing alright! and did you say my niece is saying mama?!! WOW!!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your brothers accident, I hope he has a speedy recovery. My prayers are with him and the rest of your family.

Yeah, Kinley, mama's a big step, her first word?

Sarah Jean said...

He look better in this picture than when I stopped to see him. I'm glad he's home.

nicole said...

I'm so sorry about your brother! Recovery is better when he's surrounded with family, but we'll keep all of you in our prayers!

Very exciting about Kinley's firt word!!