Monday, August 18, 2008

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I can't even count how many times we got into trouble for talking during class!!!! Man, were we trouble-makers!! And trips to the DI, late nights staying up talking, WATER AEROBICS! Haha! We were the only skinny people in that class!!! I sure miss you, woman! You guys ready to move yet???

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I remember your superb talent at hosting Emmy's bridal shower. It was certainly the funnest shower I have ever been to. You did a grande job and I am constantly amazed with all you do.

Sarah Jean said...

My mememories have been the strength that you give when others (especially myself) are in need of a great listening ear. You truly have the gift of listening and saying just the right things. I can't thank you enough for that.

nicole said...

I remember barely meeting you and stealing your camera to take pictures. I gave the camera back but forgot I had the lens cap in my pocket...I was so embarrased!! How you are always so kind to everyone even when we don't see each other often.

Anonymous said...

I remember that I married the woman all you have been saying such nice things about, I am one lucky guy.. Love You sweatheart

Michelle said...

hhmmm...the first thing that came to mind was when i found out i was finally getting a sister. i was a little nervous cause i'd wanted one for so long and what if we didnt get along or something? i love you so much. thanks for being my sister

Anonymous said...

How about some new pictures of that beautiful Kinley? There haven't been any in so long, since May!!