Sunday, May 04, 2008

It's time for more pictures!








Kinley is five months old now, and growing so fast. She loves to play in her play seat, now she can reach for the toys and bring them to her mouth. She really enjoy's laying outside watching everything.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so beautiful. I love how she just watches people and things. shes growing so fast!

nicole said...

Ditto to Michelle's comment. She is adorable, just wish we'd make the trip to see you guys one of these days!

Stephanie said...

She is such a Streator! ADORABLE!!! :) Can't wait to see her again . . . oh and you guys, too!

Sarah Jean said...

These are gorgeous pictures. I love everyone of them and you for putting them out here.

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Love her, absolutely love her, but where are Mom and Dad in this all? Love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute?

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be an exclamation point...

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, she's growing up soooo fast! What an adorable doll! G. Auntie Becky NEEDS to see her!

C Dawn's bucket said...

What a little doll! You definitely need to get some of these pictured blown up and framed! I love her smile in the top picture. Email me sometime cdmikesell at gmail dot com

Ben really misses you and talks about you often.

Shay Lee said...

She is in a walker! Can you believe it? They grow fast but what amazes me is that they learn fast. I mean. in the long run five months isn't really such a long time but I look at Harlee and can't believe how far she has come in that amount of time. They are so smart. We need to have another little play date sometime. FUN FUN
Kinley is so beautiful.

angie said...

she is so cute!!

catherine said...

What a gorgeous doll!!!! These are such fun photos. I wish I could hold that little gal. Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!

Thanks for the photo's

Anonymous said...

I love Your blog and your sweetheart of a daughter!!! She is getting so big! We need to plan dinner or something!