Here are some of the pictures that I've taken over the last month.
I just Love this one, it's so her.

Got to have a little Bling!

Our sweet little girl!

Loving the dress that Great Grandma Streator made.

This is what we call wild hair. Thanks Grandpa Jay and Grandma Nana!

This is why I love being a mom, I get to see that smile every day.

14 comments:
Kayleen these are BEAUTIFUL!!! Well because she is beautiful, that's all... :) I love her, I miss you all way too much!!!
I'll have to e-mail you my address so you can send my pics to me. And hey, if you have a couple extra of that black and white one at the bottom, I wouldn't complain to get that, too. ;) My e-mail is stephnhyde@gmail.com so write to me there and then I'll send you my street address.
This comment is long enough. BYE!
Oh my heck, these are so cute. Now I need to come get a Kinley fix. Yea for Kayleen having the itnernet.
she is SO beautiful!!!
Kayleen she is Beautiful!! You're pictures don't do her justice but they make the fix of seeing her go away some.
Oh man, she is adorable! She is growing up fast! So Cute!!! Keep Smiling! =] Miss you!
Wow, she is wonderful! Thanks for the pictures! Love you guys! A Becky and U Ken
You 2 sure are some lucky parents to have such a precious little girl in your home. Love you guys, thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of your sweet princess.
Wow, what a beautiful little girl full of spirit and love. I wonder what she remembers from heaven that she can't express to us. A lot I am sure. Love Aunt Ethel
i just love these pictures (there is just something i love about sleeping pictures the mostest!)
Oh, I miss her! She is so adorable as always. I love you all.
Oh my goodness! She is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! When are you and that beautiful little baby going to come down and see us!? I miss watching her grow up! Maybe we should move.......
Kayleen,
Your little angel is so precious! Sam and Ben really miss you. They ask about you every couple of days or so. Timothy just had his first birthday and thinks he's one of the "big boys". We'd love to stay in touch with you if you are willing.
Cynthia
Jared and Kayleen,
What a happy baby you have! It kills me to look at the pictures and not be able to hold McKinley. I can't wait to meet her. Not too much longer. Keep up the great work!
Auntie Kim
the picture of her sleeping...to die for, I hope that one gets framed.
Post a Comment