Saturday, March 01, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe how fast time goes. Kinley was three months this week. It seems like only yesterday that we were in the hospital waiting for them to start me, I can still vividly remember telling our families that we were going to have a baby (for real this time) and that was almost year ago. So many things have happened since both of those days. Kinley is so close to rolling over, my guess is that she will in the next week. She's found her hands and loves to just look at them. She also thinks that their much better then her Binky, which I don't think is so great. She's move up a size in cloths, it was surreal to put her small ones in a box. She has her own personality now, she hates to go to sleep and takes a long time to wake up (so her father.) She thinks its so much fun to lay on the floor and move herself around in a circle. Wow does she have a temper, no denying that she's a "red head." It totally amazes me to think how much she'll change in the next three months, I love just watching her grow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see this beauty again!

Sarah Jean said...

Thanks for the update. I'm so ready to give her a big hug, but not until I know I won't be getting Michelle's sickness.

catherine said...

Ohhhh, how I wish I could see her. Thanks for the blog. It's fun to get an update. I can just picture her little personality. You go girl

Kimmy Sunshine said...

We'll be able to snuggle her hopefully soon. You guys are the best and we miss you every day. Love ya.

angie said...

a temper! i love the thought of it!