Not much going on here just counting down the day's until Thursday, that's when we get to find out if the baby is a Boy or Girl! I'm so happy to find out, I really don't have any idea which. Either will be great for different reasons. I would love for Kinley to have a sister, but a boy would be new and fun as well.
It's been fun to ask what people think, Kyle totally thinks it's a boy, Nana and Grandma Jean think it's a girl, Kevin also thinks a girl. I'm not sure what Grandpa Jay, Michelle, or Brandon think. I think Papa thinks a boy but I'm not sure.
that's it for now until Thursday!!!!
3 comments:
It's a girl....but i hope it's a boy because Charlie was so fun! But I think it's going to be a girl...our girls will play with each other!
woo-hoo! You should just make everyone start betting and keep it a secret until the lil' girl or boy comes!! ha ha jk. I can't wait to hear the exciting news! I'm going to say...BOY! Because the world needs a Jared Jr. :)
My one brother said a Girl because it's God Joke on Jared to not have a boy, so well see what happens.
Post a Comment