We got to go to Sun Ten last month it was really fun. I even learned to ski, (it's a really big deal that I've been a Streator for six years now and didn't know how to ski. I'd post some pictures but no one got any bummer ;) Here are some from the rest of the trip.
Kinley and I got to go to the Zoo with our cute neighbor and her kids. It was so much fun. Kinley loved the animals. she would run from spot to spot saying ohhh, before she even saw anything.
Kinley Started a preschool lab on campus too. She loves it. When the teachers come to get the kids she's the first one to go, half the time she doesn't even want to wait for them. This is from her first day.
3 comments:
A school picture - that is so weird. She is sooooo cute. You're life is busy isn't it. Love you guys.
Oh my gosh Kayleen she is beautiful, you are beautiful! I miss you guys so, so much! I can't believe she is in preschool. I can't believe how much she looks like a little girl instead of a baby Kinley. I can't believe how dang cute that baby elephant is. Oh! Thank you so much for posting! Have I mentioned yet that I miss you guys like crazy?! Love you!!
oh!! she's getting so big and already in preschool!?! Where'd the time go!!
Post a Comment