Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Big Girl!!!

Kinley went potty on the potty today. I got her a little potty a few months back and have a had it out for her to get used to. She's really figuring it out. When I help Emmy (the girl I babysit) go potty Kinley has to go too, and that means every thing pants off and all. Kinley has been waking up dry a lot lately so when she was again today I decided to try so I put her on her potty and turned the water on real slow, which hasn't seem to effect her before but I thought it was worth a try. And it worked she went. I'm totally aware this is a fluke but that okay because she's getting the idea and learning the feeling of having to go and going. It was a bitter sweet moment, "Our little girl is growing up:)", " Our little girl is growing up:("

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Ohhhh, happy - sad, how could she be this old already.