Saturday, April 04, 2009

Kinley and her Friend Harlee had an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Jean and Grandpa Jay's house this week. They had so much fun picking up the eggs, then they found the Candy!!! It was so much fun, even Daddy got to come for a little while (Thanks Daddy.) They were so good at sharing.









5 comments:

Kandyce said...

SOOO CUTE! They look like they had a blast!

Stephanie said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Sarah Jean said...

You got great pictures. It was fun to watch their interaction. I had a great time.

Shay Lee said...

ok. I love these pics. I'm sorry I was so broken that night. Thank you so much for your help with Harlee and for letting her run around in her diaper. I loved watching them play together. PLEASE get me some copies of these pics. I especially LOVE the one of them both looking out the window!!! HOW SWEET they are.

Heidi & Sio Latu said...

Look! I stalked you back!! :)

P.S. Your daughter is freaking adorable!