Monday, April 27, 2009

Here are some pictures for the last couple weeks.

Baby Animal Days












She loved seeing all the animals but was a little unsure about the small ones. She loved the horses best of all.

Getting her own snack


EASTER








She picked up a new hobby

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my!! I can't believe she's so big!! She's so gorgeous! Hey are you going to around this week? I haven't talked to you in forever!!

Shay Lee said...

Oh my heck I just adore your child. I wish we would have remembered baby animal days! Don't you know you are suppose to call me!! LOl But seriously, she is so grown up and cute. You know that of course, but i thought I would let you know that I know that also. ;) Hope all is well in your home.

Shay Lee said...

P.S. I love love love that little helmet on her.

Sarah Jean said...

Love the pictures of her at the park getting eggs (well, actually I love them all). Glad you are posting them. Lova ya all

Codi ;) said...

Cute Pics! ilove her little easter dress!!! We need to do somthing soon! Are you guys going to the dunes this weekend?

Kjerstin said...

Kayleen! These are so cute! I think it's funny she was unsure about the small ones but not the big horses. She's adorable! The piano shot is priceless...Love it!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Kute Kinley with beautiful babies. I may just need to come up for a fix. Miss you guys, thanks for sharing.