Mommy made me a tutu!
Kinley's First hair cut!
No more split ends!
We took Kinley to the play ground, She had to go on the slide that the big kids went on so Daddy took her. She loved it!
Thanks for the Cute Sweater set Great Grandma Bess! It looked so cute on her.
When we got more fresh snow we decided to go out and play Kinley really liked getting all dressed up to go out but wasn't to sure about it once she was out there, maybe she does have some of mommy after all.
6 comments:
OH my goodness!!! That tutu is the cutest I just bought one for Jurni.... Didyou take the tutu pic?
Adorable pictures! I love the sweater and snow outfit! Her hair is so cute! Miss you guys!
so cute! micah told me that he saw his sams club buddy the other day! we'll have to come over and hang out again!!
i can't decide which i like more; the tutu or yellow sweater and knit hat...so darling!!
Okay, freak out. It was like seeing a little Michelle in that hair cut picture. You guys are doing great - time for McKinley to have a sibling? Love Great Aunt Becky
Wrong Aunt Becky, I couldnt possibly have been as cute as my little bug! Man, I love her!! (and you guys too!)
Post a Comment