So I put Kinley down for a nap today then sat down to check my email. Normally she's only cry for a couple minutes if at all, so after ten minutes of crying I decide to go check on her and see where she's thrown her bink. This is what I walk in to find...




She likes to play with it, and some how got it wrapped around herself then sat on the end so she couldn't get it off. I think it's time to take down the netting for awhile at least.
5 comments:
It looks like fly paper...only baby paper! You caught yourselves a really cute baby!!! Miss you guys!!! When will we see you again? And can I get your email address again, please!? It disappeared somehow! Mine is hkearl@gmail.com
I can't decide if I should say how hard I laughed when I saw this. It's kinda sad, but SO funny! You definitely have one very cute little girl.
OH that is so sad. And i feel her pain because I hate being trapped like that. Like if Jeremy hugs me with my arms down it freaks me out. Poor cute girl!
How cute is that, it makes me want to leave work right now and come see her.
That's funny, you really should take it down for a while, unless you want to be sure you have a constanct source of entertainment....wait isn't that what our kids are for anyway =)
Post a Comment