Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So yesterday Kinley comes in to wake Jared up and climbs on his back. She starts bouncing and saying "go horsey go." Jared who mind you is still not awake (yes he sleeps that sound) doesn't move, so Kinley looks over at me and says "the horse wont go I guess we better put in some gas." Oh sweet girl if only it were that easy.

3 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

That is so cute, love that cute girl.

Kiersten Allred said...

So cute! So I'm back working again temporarily to cover for maternity leaves at my old job and it looks like I now work with your brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Such a small world!

hapi said...

Hi Jared & Kayleen, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!