Thanksgiving was fun. Michelle came home for a week and we got to spend some time with her which was really nice. Kinley was so excited to see her, Michelle didn't even have to ask for a hug. Poor Michelle was the only one that Kinley wanted when she was around so she got lots of Kinley time. My dad's parents came in from LA and stayed for a few day, It was nice to see them and spend time with his side of the family(my aunt and cousin also came for dinner), we only see them once a year at best.
Kinley liked cooking her own food too.
Notice anyone missing from this picture? She's off helping cook the real food at this point.
Kinley's Birthday was lots of fun. She just loved opening presents and getting to have new things to play with. I was surprised to see that she know what to do with them, she just tore into that paper and through it to the side. We have such wonderful families, she got totally spoiled.
She did not want to blow out the second Candle
I thought we had a two year old not a teenager!
A couple months back we mentioned that we were working on a few projects and one is far enough to share... We're having another BABY. Everything is going great the Dr. said we're past the scary part. My issues in the past haven't been a problem this time so that 's really great. I've been supper sick which they keep telling me is a good thing. This bundle of joy will here mid to end of June so we should have a fun summer. Kinley is really excited. I'm not sure she totally gets it but she asks me every day were the baby's at and if its happy. She likes to kiss and pat my belly, and when I get sick she wants to know if the baby's sick too. When we ask her about the baby she gets really excited, and happy but if you ask about her brother or sister she doesn't understand.
8 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Hooray for healthy babies! I can't believe what a doll Kinley is! So cute!
Congratulations! That is SO exciting! Hope you get feeling better soon.
YEAH!! CoNgRaTs!!! We're so happy for you guys! Happy Birthday to Kinley too! We sure miss living up there!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Get feeling better!
YEA for grandbabies - and their parents.
Congrats! I'm so excited for your guys!
Wonderful!!! This great aunt can't wait! Congratulations Jared and Kayleen (and big sister Kinley). Love you lots! U Ken and A Becky
Congratulations you 3... it will be fun having another in the family to enjoy.... hope grandma jean does not spoil too bad... Uncle Harry
Post a Comment