Here is a Video of me sking, it has been like 3 years since I have skied so no laughing. I am a little rusty, and my waterski muscles have all died. I am hoping to start sking alot more so stay tuned for some videos I can be proud of.
for being three years rusty that was pretty good! who is in the boat talking?? I wanna see an end of summer ski video too...could be interesting! love ya big brother!
4 comments:
hmmmm, and exactly how is that considered rusty....:) I wanna come!!!
for being three years rusty that was pretty good! who is in the boat talking?? I wanna see an end of summer ski video too...could be interesting! love ya big brother!
Holy cow and you think thats bad!! I can't even get up on two ski's let alone one!!
That looks great! I thought it'd be full of wipe-outs! You look pretty professional to this amature! Love ya Jared! - A. Becky
Post a Comment