Saturday, May 30, 2009

Terrible two's six months early!
Kinley is a year and a half old! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is not a baby anymore, She has even lost her baby fat. She learned to through a fit and she's really good at them. She has this little personality that's all her own. She knows what she wants and let's you know it, and really let's you know if it not what she wants. She loves to say no even when she doesn't mean it. The last few day's she really started to talk she repeats almost everything, and now you can understand what she's saying. Here are some of her 18 month pictures.

















5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow she's growing up fast! What a beautiful girl!

nicole said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable!! I agree with Michelle, she's growing up too fast!

Sarah Jean said...

These are wonderful picture - I love them - I love her - I love her wonderful mother.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! She is so big already! Her great Aunt Becky hasn't gotten to see near enough of her!!! She is beautiful and, just remember, a few fits is worth it for a redhead!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the photo where she's sitting on the bridge. so cute.
I don't think it should be called 'the terrible twos' anymore...it's really more the 'horrifying one and a halfs'....but in my case it's 'the frightful fourteen monthers'. :)