Saturday, January 05, 2008



Grandpa Jay And Kinley

5 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

She is SOOOO cute. Did you notice the picture with Ivy standing in the back ground? She looks so lost and left out. I love that our neighbor, who is a nurse and has a Westie of her own, noticed Kayleen's last name while she was in the hospital having Makinley and sent Kayleen's nurse in to find out if she knew an Ivy (whew, long sentence). Funny huh.

Anonymous said...

Makinley has got to be the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Props to you, Kayleen!!! I guess you get some of the credit too, Jared. :) These pics are great, keep 'em coming!!!

Sarah Jean said...

I'm beating the contest Jared, get busy and post some more.

catherine said...

What a proud Grandpa. Kinley is in for a wonderful life full of the love and laughter and joy in this lovin Streator Family.
P.S. Poor Ivy

Anonymous said...

Love these photos! Can you believe that mom and dad Streator are grandparents?! They both look like naturals. (comes from being Great Parents).

Keep those pictures coming. Mackinley is beautiful!